The final project of third year is almost finished although,I have a feeling this wont be the last post covering my experience with the E.ON Brief. I think the last post I did about this project was the final boards for submitting to the D and AD. Since then I have been working on the ‘Make’ stage of the project and as you can see, not much has really changed in the design. In fact the design has stayed true to the initial drawings propose although having the opportunity to change them at any point.
As part of the project I decided to create the whole user experience. by this I mean having a working prototype (As far as possible, some parts had to be faked), pop out plug adapters for sending the singles, packaging and welcome letters and instruction. I may add more photo’s at a later point but for now I thought I would just get back into making posts since the next few month might become more interesting.